Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October, 9, 2012

Tuesday- Worked from 8:00 am until 3:30pm with a half hour lunch break from 1:00-1:30pm. I spent most of the day in the office. Came home early at 3:30pm as I had to shower before an Elder Team Meeting at 4:00pm. Sarah packed me a dinner to go. The meeting let our at 8:45 pm. Sarah and the kids had been attending a baby shower for Jess Miller over at the church which let out at roughly the same time, which worked out great as I did not need to walk home. In truth, however, I always enjoy that walk home. It is possibly my favorite thing about Elder Team Meetings. It's a great way to debrief and pray over the meeting. Got the kids to bed and hung with Sarah for a while before heading to bed myself at 10:00pm.

Dinner- Rice with Teriyaki Chicken, 3 apples, some cookies, a fruit roll up and a large container of iced tea.

Devotions- Matthew Chapter 9.

No comments: