Thursday, October 11, 2012

October 10, 2012

Wednesday- Woke up early and got some work done before the house came alive. Went to work at 8:15am. First day since the spring that could be described as sweater weather all day long. Not uncomfortable at all, but just chilly enough you wanted a sweatshirt. Forecast calls for rain over the next couple days with snow at 7000 feet and higher. Primarily I worked in the office today. Left work at 4:00pm to help get the house ready for LIFE group. The LIFE group came over from 6-8:00pm. Dennis Cavanaugh and the Bayers ended up hanging out for some time afterward. Sarah requested a fire in the morning so I cleaned out the fireplace from last season's ashes and built a fire so it would be all ready to go in the morning. I'm not sure what time I went to bed as I fell asleep on the couch in front of the TV. I woke up some time later to find that Sarah had put a blanket over me. I went upstairs and went to bed proper.

Dinner- Although the dinner for the LIFE group was potato bar with all the fixins and cake besides. I wasn't feeling hungry until afterward so before bed I ate a bowl of multigrain cheerios.

Devotions- Matthew Chapter 10.

No comments: