Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 15, 2012

Monday- Woke up at 5:00am. Worked for a little on sermon preparation for this Sunday, and also hung out with Steve Leader who also woke up early. Although normoally Monday is my day off I worked today at Sarah's request so that we can take Wednesday off together to go do some shopping off the hill. After breakfast, Steve took his leave and I went to work. I worked from 8-4 with a half hour lunch break from 12:30-1:00. I stopped by the Bayer's house in the afternoon briefly to see how thigns were getting on with their reflooring project. At 4:00 we went over to the soccer fields for Jack's and then Lucy's games. Wrapped up soccer at 6:00pm. Dinner at La Casita. After putting the kids to bed I worked briefly on completing a placemat and watched the conclusion of the Monday night football game. The Broncos led by Peyton Manning came back from a 24-0 deficit at half time to beat the Chargers in a second half meltdown of epic proportions. It was fun to watch. I went to bed at 9:30pm.

Dinner- Three Veggie Tacos, Chips, Salsa and a diet coke

Devotions- Matthew 13

No comments: