Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October 1, 2012

Monday- My day off. Slept in until 7:30am. Paid bills and cleaned up the house in the morning and early afternoon. After lunch the Bayers popped in for a brief visit along with Chris's brother Bryan and his girlfriend, Nataly. They had just returned from a vacation in Mexico and brought me a Redskins-themed Mexican wrestler's mask as a souvenir. It may very well be the coolest gift I have ever received. I took a nap for an hour and a half in the afternoon before heading over to the soccer fields to coach another game. Bowden also had karate from 5-6. We lost again but the team played much better. After the game we zipped home as Jeremy and Amy Allen were coming over for dinner. Had a nice visit with them. They left at around 10:30pm. I fell asleep shortly thereafter.

Dinner- Chicken Piccata on a bed of pasta with green beans, homemade bread and peanut butter chocolate bars for dessert.

Devotions- Matthew chapter 5

No comments: