Friday, October 26, 2012

October 25, 2012

Thursday- Woke up at 5:30am. Worked on course work until 7:00am. Got Jack out the door at 8:05am. Went to work at 8:30am after taking a quick shower. First order of business was taking the recycling to the dump. Did a small amount of trail maintenance later, but mostly worked in the office. Sarah had book club at the Whitney's house in the late-morning and early-afternoon so I picked up Jack and Miles during my lunch break. I took an hour lunch break from 12:00-1:00pm. Sarah returned from Whitneys with Reece Whitney in tow. He played with Bowden until it was time for soccer at 5:00. Danielle Whitney came over at 4:45 to give him his uniform and take possession of him. Left work at 4:30pm. Coached soccer game from 5-6:00. We were obliterated by the Dragon Slayers 5-0. After the game we loaded up the van and drove over to Matt and Tarrah Pritchett's house for dinner. Had a great time hanging out with them. Sarah and Tarrah left at 8:30pm to go to a ladies night at Marin Campbell's house. I hung out with Matt for a liitle while before loading up the kids and heading home. Matt and I arranged to meet for coffee on Wednesday morning at 7:00 am to talk some more. I borrowed Nacho Libre from them with the understanding that I would return it on Wednesday morning. Got the kids to bed all by my lonesome and then fell asleep on the coach watching Nacho Libre.

Dinner- Homemade chicken pot pie (Amazing!!! Thank you, Tarrah!), salad and olives with a tall glass of water and rice kirspie treats for dessert.

Devotions- Matthew 22

No comments: