Saturday, October 6, 2012

October 5, 2012

Up at 6:00 am. Did a small amount of course work. I am waiting on a resource I need before starting a paper to complete the course, Principles Of Church Growth. I did outline my approach to the paper and wrote a few thoughts. Sarah came home mid-morning. All were glad to see her. Aint no sunshine when she's gone. I worked from 9:00am until 6:00 pm with a brief lunch break from 2:00-2:30pm. A tour from LA Open Door Church arrived at 12:30 to tour the grounds. For the most part I spent the day in the office however. Sarah took the kids and met some friends at the park in the afternoon. When she returned she reported that she had accidentally damaged her phone so that none of the display screens are readable. Otherwise it is still a functioning phone. JPL Bible Church Women's Retreat arrived in the afternoon as I was wrapping up my tour. After dinner in the dining hall, Sarah gave baths, and then we let the kids watch a little TV as a treat before sending them to bed. Stayed up for a while with Sarah afterwards. Made some progress on another placemat. Started falling asleep on the couch, but Sarah caught me in time and sent me to bed. I have a habit of going to sleep before going to bed. Went to bed at 11:00 pm.

Dinner- Chicken Cordon Bleu, Rice Pilaf, Rolls, Caesar Salad, Green Beans and a glass of milk.

Devotions- The second half of Matthew Chapter 7.

No comments: