Friday, November 9, 2012

November 8, 2012

Thursday- Woke up to rain. Slightly colder and damp throughout day. Worked in the office in the morning. Before lunch I took the recycling to the dump and then filled the trailer with a load of wood for my house. The forecast is calling for snow the next couple of days. Returned to the office in the afternoon. Sarah took all the kids over to the school for play rehearsal at three pm and then brought MIles to visit me in the office. After responding to some e-mails I went home early at 3:30pm as I had an Elder Team Meeting at 4:00pm. The meeting adjourned at approximately 10:00pm. Walked home from meeting in the rain. When I got home Chris and Katie were over and playing a board game with Sarah. All the kids were in bed. After the game the Bayers hung out for a while. I fell asleep on the couch.

Dinner- Sarah packed me dinner to take to the meeting. Two bags of baby carrots, a peanut butter and honey sandwich, bottled water, coffee, three tootsie rolls, some Mexican cookies and an orange.

Devotions- Mark 7

No comments: