Monday, November 19, 2012

November 18, 2012

Sunday- Woke up at 6:00am and read soem more of my book before 7:00am when Lucy got up. Church at 10:45am. After church Bowden went hoem with the Fourroux's and Sarah made good use of a gift card to La casita to take the family out for lunch. After lunch we came home and met Connie Benson who had agreed to babysit Lucy, Jack and Miles while Sarah and I went down to Hemet to attend a memorial service for Waynona Whitehurst, who was the Mother of our friend, Louwanna McLean. Following the service Sarah and I took advantage of the babysitter to go ona  date to Red Robin. After dinner we did a little shopping at J.C. Penney, and made a Starbuck's stop before zipping back up the mountain. After putting the kids to bed I watched some of the highlights from the day's football games and then went to bed myself.

Dinner- Burnin' Love Burger, French Fries and Diet Coke.

Devotions- Aside from a time of prayer (maintaining my commitment to pray daily for some friends of mine), devotions failed to happen in a purposeful way today, which is to say that outside of church I spent no devotional time in God's word on November 18, 2012.

No comments: