Wednesday, November 21, 2012

November 20, 2012

Tuesday- Woke up at 5:30am. Top of he list was course work. I met Josh White for coffee at Higher Grounds from 7-8:30am. Worked from 8:30 am until 4:30pm with a lunch break from 1:00-1:30. Spoke with Willy Battson over the phone about the marriage retreat I am organizing for the first weekend in February. In the afternoon I received a call from Curry Copy that my postcard mailing had been completed. I drove down to Hemet to pick it up, but found that due to formatting on their computer there was a mistake, which they conceded was their fault. The computer had changed the font and size of the camp's address so that it cut off the zip code. They agreed to fix it by tomorrow morning. Sarah and the kids went to the library and the coffee shop in the afternoon. I dropped off a heavy-duty sledge maul at Chris Bayer's as he is chopping some Eucalyptus rounds. Nanny arrived in the evening as we were putting the kids to bed. I went to bed early at 8:30pm.

Dinner- Chili on a bed of rice with water.

Devotions- Luke 2

No comments: