Monday, November 5, 2012

November 3-4, 2012

Saturday- Up at 5:00am. Went out toe check the north end boiler in Oak Lodge. It was cold so I restarted it. Also made a fresh batch of coffee for the men's retreat. Began work at 8:00am. Worked a normal day, primarily in the office, but also built a campfire for the campers in afternoon, before heading out at 5:00pm. Sarah and the kids went to a party at the Fourroux's in the afternoon Fell asleep after wtaching last episode of Walking Dead Season 1.

Dinner- Roast beef, rolls and salad with water.

Devotions- Mark Chapter 5

Sunday- Time change durign the night. Slept in until 6:00am. After breakfast we loaded up the van and headed over to church. After church sarah and I arranged for a babysitter so that we could attend a special lunch with Fikret Bocek who is a Turkish man who pastors and plants churches in Turkey. I was very impressed with him and his testimony. I was challenged and spurred on. I want to do soemthing to help Fikret. In the lat afternoon Sarah and I attended a costume party put on by Amy Allen in the camp's dining hall. I went as a ship captain and Sarah was a lady Luciadore. All of the kids of the attendees were in our house being babysat by Kaylee Dravenstatt, Danika Hitchcock and Ally Hitchcock. Went to bed at 10:30pm.

Dinner- I ate a hodgepodge of things at the costume party, which included pizza bites, pizza proper, meatballs, lil' smokeys, salad and pumpkin pie with caffeine free diet pepsi.

Devotions- Didn't happen today.

No comments: