Friday, November 16, 2012

November 12-15, 2012

My daily journal has been a little hit or miss lately. These were the highlights from the past several days.

Monday- Day off- Kind of a lazy day. I read some, paid bills and tidied up around the house. The day culminated with dinner at the Allen's house (chicken, asparagus, salad, bread and olives with pie for desert.)

Tuesday- Met Jeremy Allen for coffee at 7:00 am. Worked from 8:30-5:00 with a half hour lunch. Dinner unknown.

Wednesday- Worked from 8:30- 4:00pm. LIFE group from 6:00-8:00pm. Soup and salad for dinner.

Thursday- Worked from 8:00-4:45pm. Sarah had her book club from 11:00am until the early afternoon. Came home for a late lunch. Marin was still at the house over my lunch break. Enjoyed visiting with her over the lunch break. Angela Colson came over for dinner at 5:30pm Had a nice visit with her. (Dinner- pasta, asparagus, garlic bread, jello and a glass of milk.) At 8:30pm Sarah met some lady friends to take in the latest Twilight movie. I put the kids to bed. She did not get in until after midnight.

Devotions and prayer time were consistent over this four day span although what exactly I did each day I don't recall. I am now nearly done with Mark.

No comments: