Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September 3, 2012

Woke up at 5:30. Did course work until 7:00 am and then changed venue to the coffee shop for continued course work until 8:30 am. Worked in the morning and early afternoon. Philippine-Chinese Evangelical Church left today. Kevin Gilbert brought his Ukranian girlfriend, Olya, by to meet me. Invited them to stay for lunch, and had a nice visit with them. Enjoyed hearing her testimony and her enthusiasm for bringing the gospel to the orphans living in a Ukranian orphanage was infectious. Met with Jeremy Allen in the early afternoon to trade bikes. He had boguth a bike, but the frame was a tad too petite for him, and my bike, which I have taken to calling "the horse," is too tall. It hurts me to stop too soon. I hope he was happy with the trade. My new bike is beautiful. Beat the computer at chess for the first time on level 5. Spent the evening cleaning up around the house. Sarah called at 9:00 pm to advise me that they had reached Sylmar on their way back from Chico, but that she had decided to pass the night there rather than press on for home. Went for a walk before going to bed at 11:00 pm.

Dinner- Two Baked Potatos and a diet pepsi.

No comments: