Thursday, September 6, 2012

September 5, 2012

Woke up at 5:45. Course work until the house came alive. Got Jack out the door for kindergarten, then paid bills and straightened up the house. Lunch at the Hidden Village Restaurant. Got my hair cut in the afternoon. Spoke with John and Lisa R. Tate in the afternoon as well. They have plans to come out to CA this December. First LIFE group of the season in the evening. I love the group this year, and I am glad to have this to look forward to every week. After LIFE group Katie Bayer and Sarah went over to Marin Campbell's house for a bit. After I went to bed my stomach began to hurt so I came back downstairs and watched TV for a bit until I fell asleep on the couch.

Dinner- Pizza, Salad, banana cream pie and a diet pepsi on the side.

No comments: