Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September 17, 2012

Monday- Day off- Woke up early and did course work until 7:30 am. Made Jack breakfast and then got him out the door for Kindergarten. In the morning I took the car in for new brake pads at the Idyllwild Garage. They had it done by 11:00am. After picking up the van I paid a dental bill, and then came back home for lunch. In the afternoon I took all of the kids on a hike and Sarah got some alone time at the coffee shop. Jack had his soccer practice at 4:00pm. I coached Lucy's team at 5:00pm and Bowden had karate class from 5-6pm. After practice we zipped home because we had invited the Stepiens over for a late dinner. At 7:30 I remembered I was supposed to let the Bayer's dog out so I zipped over to their house. Duff watered and fertilized the front yard before I whistled him back inside. Then I raced back to the party. As always, loved hanging with the Stepiens. They ended up staying until approximately 9:45 pm. After getting the kids to bed Sarah and I stayed up past midnight watching a real life murder docu-drama on the ID channel about a Massachusetts Doctor who killed his wife. Fell asleep at approximately 12:30 am.

Dinner- Hamburgers, Honeydew Mellon, and a brownie for dessert.

No comments: