Sunday, September 30, 2012

September 29, 2012

Saturday- Woke up at 5:30am and did course work until 6:15 when I had to go fix a boiler that had stopped working in the Oak Lodge. Returned to course work briefly before heading out to work at 8:00am.  Worked until 9:45, primarily in the office, before leaving work to coach a soccer game. Rode my bike over to the soccer fields. Lost game 3-0. Rode bike back home. Got back at 11:30am just as Sarah and the kids were heading out for the valley to deliver the stray cat we found to Nanny who wants it. I returned to work, makign progress toward  completing a newsletter for the camp. Sarah called in the afternoon to tell me that she had a flat tire in Pasadena. She called later to say that she had got a new tire and had arrived without further incident in the valley. At 5:30 I gave a tour of the ground to a prospective guest group. Left work at 6:30pm. Ate dinner in front of the TV. Also fell asleep in front of TV. Woke up at 1:30 am. Went for a walk around the grounds before falling back to sleep in my bed.

Dinner- Vegetable fried rice and a glass of water.

Devotions- I confess, to my embarassment, that I did not do my devotions today.

No comments: