Sunday, September 9, 2012

September 8, 2012

Woke up at 5:30 am. Course work before heading out the door for work at 8:00 am. Worked throughout the day, finally going home at 4:30pm. Went up to Town Hall at 10:00am for a livescan fingerprint check so that I could be cleared coach my Town Hall Soccer Team. Sarah watched the Campbell girls throughout much of the day, mais apres ils ont quitte chez nous Marin a decouvri les pous dans le cheveux de Emmy. J'ai achete des choses a la pharmacie comme une precaution, mais Je ne'ai pas trouve des pous sur Sarah ou les enfants. Blech! Sarah and I watched several episodes of Flight of the Conchords before bed. I went to bed at approximately 10:00 pm.

Dinner- Ate dinner at the dining hall, veggie lasagna, salad, and soup with milk.

2 comments:

MomZup said...

Did you mean September 8,2012?

Josh Tate said...

I'll change it straight away.