Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 28, 2012

Received a call from Janet Esparza at 3:18 am to advise me that her brother,John Almon, had fallen asleep in the Lord. Laid in bed for a while praying for the family and thanking God for the time He gave John under the sun. Grateful for John's salvation. Woke up at 5:30 am. Didn't do any course work as I had some other duties that required my attention. Worked from 8:00 am until 4:45 pm. After work I went over to Rey Reyes' house to help him move in a big bay window into a "clubhouse" that he is building for his girls in the backyard. Matt Pritchett and Jeremy Allen also came over and helped move it. Four guys made short work of the job. Rey gave me two zuchinnis out of his garden. Matt Pritchett drove back home with me from Rey's house as we had invited him and his family over for dinner. Had a great time hanging out with the Pritchetts. They stayed until about 11:30pm. Took a shower before bed. Went to bed at midnight.

Dinner- Pasta with chicken and mushrooms, french bread with bruschetta (sp?), olives, and a diet pepsi with ice cream for dessert (Mint Chocoloate Chip and Reeses Peanut Butter Cup).

No comments: